We take the security and privacy of our customers seriously and this policy sets out how we handle information about you and your rights in respect of that information.
What information do we hold and how do we obtain it? Generally, we receive information directly from you when you place an order with us to buy our goods. Such information includes your name, address, email address, telephone number and credit card details.
For what purposes do we use your information? We use your information for several purposes including: – to perform our contractual obligations to you and to ensure that goods are supplied to you as efficiently as possible – for other non-contractual reasons.
We, or reputable third parties acting on our behalf, may use your information:
– To identify and maintain records of your purchases with us
– To ensure that the goods and services we offer to you are appropriate for your needs, To respond to any query you may raise with us about our goods, To update our systems for providing you with an enhanced service, For our customers’ protection, we always check a certain percentage of our orders at random to confirm the details of the order match those of the cardholder on file. For this reason, we may ask you for some additional information. This would be a copy of the front and back of the card used to make the purchase, or a copy of a photo ID such as a valid driver license or passport. We will also require some proof of address along with the copy of the photo ID.
– other purposes
We will also use information about you for purposes upon which the provision of our goods and services are not necessarily dependent. We may:
– disclose information about you to third party agencies for credit checking purposes (which information may be shared with other organisations for the same purpose)
– use information about you to inform you (by post email or telephone) about other services we offer, or which are offered by other companies within our group or any of the other companies with which we work
use information about your account with us for our internal customer service monitoring and training purposes
Please note that disclosures we may make may take place via electronic means and may involve the transfer of personal data relating to you to countries outside the European economic area which countries do not have in place adequate rules relating to data protection and privacy of personal data.
Sale of Our Business
You acknowledge that data you provide to us may be transferred to any person, firm or company to whom we sell the whole or a substantial part of our business or to whom we transfer any of our rights or obligations under a contract with you.
Taking Care of Your Data
We will endeavour to keep any information which we hold about you up to date and accurate. To help us to do this, please keep us informed if any of your details change.
We will endeavour to protect your data against unauthorised or unlawful use.
We use secure socket layer technology (ssl). This means that when you place orders with us on our secure online ordering system, all the information is encrypted or scrambled, so that the data you send is an unintelligible string of seemingly random characters. When these characters are received by our web server, the server’s ssl software converts them back into useful information. The same thing happens with data you receive from our server. Your interactions are therefore private.
Email Opt Out
To unsubscribe email [email protected]
Third Party Rights
The statutory right of any person other than you or us to enforce any of these provisions is excluded.
If any term shall in whole or in part be held to any extent to be illegal or unenforceable under any enactment or rule of law that term shall to that extent be deemed not to form part of these terms and the enforceability of the remainder of the terms shall not be affected.
Returns and Refunds
Unsuitable items must be returned within 14 days of receiving your order. The item(s) should be returned unworn and in perfect condition, with all Gentlewench tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their original labels may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
* Please note we do not accept returns on cosmetic products or earrings. Also, we do not accept returns on lingerie & swimwear. This is our company policy for hygiene and safety reasons.
We hope that all our customers are happy with their purchases. If any product we deliver is not what you ordered or is defective or damaged, please let our Customer Service Department [email protected] know as soon as possible and we will provide a refund or replacement in accordance with our Returns Policy.
We will endeavour to process all orders the following business day, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Orders received on weekends and holidays will be processed the following business day. Orders are processed from Gentlewench, 16 Chance Street, London, E2 7JB, Tel: 0207 739944.
You will receive a shipment confirmation email with the shipping tracking number when the order has been dispatched. Please note that all our shipments are insured. UK and EU residents will pay VAT on their purchase.
For international orders, a customs duty will be charged to you depending upon the country in which you reside. Gentlewench Ltd is not responsible for payment of this duty. DHL will contact you once your items are in customs to let you know the cost. Be aware that this may delay your delivery time as goods held at customs. It will be your responsibility to pay the necessary charges for local authorities to release the goods.
Most of Europe and USA: delivery within 2-4 days’
Rest of the world: delivery within 3-7 days
Please contact Customer Service at [email protected] as soon as possible to cancel or make any changes to an order. We’re unable to cancel an order once it has been processed by DHL.
Be the first to know the latest release news, collaborations, exclusives and offers.
Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter.